Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Joe Nall - Woodruff, SC

Today Anthony and Mommy went to Great Clips for Anthony to get a haircut. The hair dresser let him squirt all the water out of her spray bottle so it was more like a water park than a hair salon! He got a Super Star sticker for being so good.
Back at Joe Nall the campers were really rolling in for the weekend.
Fun with Daddy
Hot dogs are the best! Anthony ate the whole thing!At the noon day demo, the full scale airplanes displayed a spectacular show!
Joe Nall (Triple Tree) mascot! Kitty kept the hanger guests entertained.
"My dad's the BEST! He bought me an ice cream, sugar cone and all!" "Just my size! I know this thing will fly! I've seen Daddy make it go!"
There was a challenge to see how many of the same type airplanes could fly at once. There were hundreds. Check out the video below!
VIDEO: Click on the play button to see the airplanes all flying at once!

No comments: